Included within our customer base are Universities, Colleges, Multi-National
Corporations, Government and the NHS, they demand we have strong values and integrity. We’ve adopted some core values in to our culture over the years.
Corporate & Social Responsibility built on:
- Financial Strength - we’re here for the long term
- Conscientious and fulfilling employment - our average length of service amongst 40 staff is 9 years
- We play a part in our regional and local community - we sponsor local youth sports teams as well as Premiership club Bolton Wanderers F.C.,
donate surplus furniture to charity and recruit from a cross section of society
- We only work in safe environments - we do everything to protect our employees and clients
- We’re committed to strong growth but not at the expense of the environment
- We promote solutions that minimise all forms of resource consumption and support sustainability
- We keep our carbon footprint at a minimum by sourcing product from UK/Northern suppliers where possible.
"After valuing proposals from all suppliers, we selected Southerns to be our approved supplier...
we were impressed not only by the range of furniture that was proposed and the pricing that Southerns were able to offer,
but also by their ability to provide a full design and layout service and proven ability to successfully complete projects of this type and scale...
throughout the process Southerns were helpful and professional... we would be happy to recommend Southerns and to work with them
on any future projects."
Chris Lovatt - Procurement Director